Wednesday, March 6, 2013

When butterfly flaps its wings...

* This butterfly card was chosen as one of winners for the negative challenge at Moxie Fab World. I proudly take the winner's badge on the side bar and here.

Hi,

I can't believe that I have this much creative energy in crafting with the challenge at Cas-ual Fridays. I think I am addicted to create my own background with stamping. hehe!  

This is my third submission into the challenge #92: Wallpaper.  
 
Moxie Fab World asked us to create a card using a negative element in an innovative way. So I am also submitting this card to the challenge. 
 
 

 
She inspired me with her simple yet elegant card. I picked a butterfly, negative diecut, and splattery images from her card and here is how those turned out in my card.



Lastly, I entered this card to challenge #22: free style over at A Blog Named Hero 




  
  
 
Materials I used for this card:
* stamps: Impression Obsession wp390 butterflies (this is a gorgeous clear stamp set designed by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer), PTI watercolor wonder 
*paper: Basic Grey out of prints pp paper, PTI white and black cardstock
*ink: PTI dye ink aqua mist, orange zest, berry sorbet, Memento tuxedo black   
 
 
 Thanks for your time to stop by my blog and I love to hear from you.  

37 comments:

  1. Ohhhh.... adorable!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooooooooooooooh SPECTACULAR! Great idea, great design, great images,lovely colors, AWESOME card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, wow, this is pretty stunning! So in love with the "story" of your card, and how you executed it. Completely creative! Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool. Seriously cool! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! So clever and artistic. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you cut butterfly's wing! The background is also lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!! This is awesome!!!! So creative to use this way the butterfly's wings and I love the colours! Amazing card! Thank you for playing with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. So creative. Love the design. Thank you for playing along with the Addicted to CAS wings challenge.
    Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is incredible! I saw this over on the addicted to CAS challenge and just had to stop by! beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is stunning! Beautiful colours and design. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday.
    Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a beautiful and striking card - just fabulous x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is amazing and oh so clever and artistic. I just love everything about it! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE THIS! Wow, you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a creative design with the splashes of color and the cut out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! This is really different. And I mean that in the most positive way.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOWZA!!! Gorgeous take on these challenges and so perfectly executed. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful and so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card!

    Kris in Alaska
    funamom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! So beautiful! And such a lovely sentiment! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is really a spectacular card. All my compliments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Soh! Thanks for linking this up to the Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulously clever design! Congrats on your Moxie win!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This card is absolutely amazing! Congratulations on your Moxie Fab winner! Well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is a gorgeous card. The way you used the watercolor stamps adds a lightness of movement that a butterfly would have. Congratulations on a well-deserved Moxie Fab win.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely fabulous. Everything about this card is amazing. Congrats on your Moxie Fab win!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMGosh I hadn't seen this one before Cath hilighted it - it's a work of art! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMGosh I hadn't seen this one before Cath hilighted it - it's a work of art! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Absolutely love this card! One of my favorites among the winners :) congratulations on your well deserved win!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow - my mouth dropped open, when I saw your card - it my favorite of all the winners - congratulations - I am glad, Cath picked you!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks ladies for your sweet comments. It means a lot to me.
    I will be back with some postings and my first blog giveaway.:D

    ReplyDelete
  32. stunning card!!! just found your blog through Moxie's fab world. Love your creations

    ReplyDelete