Monday, April 22, 2013

You color my world!

*Thanks so much for CASE Study team and the muse JJ,
this card was chosen as Top 3!

Hi all,  
 
Popping in to share a card I made for the challenge from CASE Study.
This week we have a sample card from "super amazing talented" JJ Bolton.
 
 
JJ designed this card as an interactive one, the circle with the planet image was going to be filled with colorful springkles when you shook the card.
See the picture below. 
 
(photo credit Ribbon girls
 
 
 I employed color scheme(pink-yellow-green-sky blue), circle, black and white, sentiment and fun effect from her sample card :D!  
Let's see how those elements turned out in my card.  
 
  
 
 


I am also entering this card to the challenge #24 over at CAS(E) this sketch.

 


Thanks for dropping by my blog.
Hope you enjoy your time to Casing JJ. 
 
Sophia.
 
 

8 comments:

  1. WOW!! Such a NEAT card!! I LOVE your idea!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I need to start by saying I had no idea JJ's card was interactive! You get points straight off the bat for that! lol! Then your card is crazy cool! I love what you have done with the think bubble. Thanks for playing this week at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love the design and the gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab! Fab! Fab! Great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So unique and cute! Thanks for playing with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such a cool card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! This is such a cool effect :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How utterly cool is that? Love the rainbow coloring and the way you cut the thought bubble! Awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete