Thursday, May 23, 2013

Live in the Moment

Hello friends!
This week we have a CAS muse Maile Belles over at CASE Study.
I am CASEing her card below. 
And my take on is...



 
This card fit in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: take a picture so I submitted it.   
 
 
Supplies
Stamp: There she goes "Oh Snap"
Ink: Ranger archival ink jet black, Vivid dye ink coffee beans
Paper: American Craft Amy Tangerine, PTI vintage cream cardstock
Others: sequins from Darice , copic markers
 
 Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a nice weekend.

Sophia.




7 comments:

  1. This is really clever. Great take on the inspiration card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really really like this one! I love all those colorful cameras :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute design and what a fun theme! A wonderful CASE of Maile's card! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, fun, fun Sophia!! Congratulations on the WIN from Case Study!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, congrats on your win. What company makes the camera set you used?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Sophia, I love the way you've used sequins for the camera lenses.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete