Tuesday, June 11, 2013

CSC 144, Happy Birthday

Hi!
Popped in to share a CAS card I just made.
I am not a last minute player at all but you would agree with me that Lisa's card is irresistably inspirational so I have to create something even at the last minute.
Her exquisite yet perfect CAS card seemed to speak to me throughout the week and I thought I could play along with tons of inspiration she offered here but somehow I had difficulty to embody the inspiration into my own way. 
Is it because Lisa's card too perfect in my eyes? > .<
Anyway, that is my excuse to come up with a last minute card.



  
supplies used:
 *Stamps: Hero Arts' newspaper skyline, happy birthday sentiment from fresh squeezed 
               stamps "on trend 2013", Michales recollection stamp splatter images
*Ink: memento tuxedo black, archival jet black, vivid dye inks-sea glass, peach, soft pink,
        PTI's summer sunrise, Colorbox chalk yellow
*Paper: PTI's white cardstock
*Embellishment: sequins from Darice


Thanks for stopping by my blog. 
Since I played last minute I couldn't get you any explanation how I came up with the card. If you have any questions for the card just bug me, I am happy to talk!  
Sophia.  





10 comments:

  1. So Metro-Cool!! Love the splatter and sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your take on the challenge. - so trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so trendy and cool! I love the splatters behind the buildings. SO clever!!! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!! Just goes to show, even last minute cards can be winners!
    Yours truly shines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!!! Such a fabulous card! Congrats on the Case Study shout out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Sophia, on the Top Three honor from Case Study!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh mannn I love this card! I love the rainbow splatters and those sequins!

    ReplyDelete