Monday, June 3, 2013

FFC09: Sending Holiday Joy

Good evening.
 
It is unusual that I am free from the work on Monday evening. My Monday evenings were usually occupied with consulting clients or joining a class that taught psychology. But I have no schedule this evening and that means I am able to ink up my hands and make a super simple card. Yay!
 
 
 
 
I came up with a really simple and clean card using Jolee's boutique sticker and PTI's Christmas sentiment and light wire image.
 



Hope it would be acceptable that I added a color blue. 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog and enjoy your Monday evening.
 
Sophia.
 
  

3 comments:

  1. It certainly is acceptable!!! Gotta have the blue when you have a string of colored lights! Love this CAS design...another great card, Sophia!!! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're pretty flexible with our colour challenges, so no worries about the blue - it's perfect! This is a really fun card, and the stickers worked so well with the string from the PTI set. I love it all! Thanks for playing with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your lights and the way they sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete