Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Peace, Hope, Love

* This card was featured as SHOUT OUTS from the challenge blog Festive Friday.

Hello, my crafty blogging friends.
 
 
Did you have a good day?
 I certainly had a good time making another Christmas card for this week's color challenge over at Festive Friday. 
Another Christmas card? Yes!
I can't stop my love for Christmas cards and it seems that my enthusiasm for making Christmas card has revived. Thanks to FF design teams for such an inspiration.
 
 
Here is my last and the third entry to the challenge. 
 

 
For covering the entire white base, I used gina k's stamp set, Festive Frame. The set has one big frame image that includes oval frame and beautiful poinsettia/pine cones/leaves one on the upper left corner and the other on the lower right corner. It also has some Christmas sentiments that fit in the inside of the oval frame.


 (photo credit: gina k. designs)

 

Since the stamp set had every images I needed for Christmas card in one big frame, it made my next step much easier. After stamped the frame with memento black ink, I just filled the white space with copic markers.  
I colored the frame, flowers, pine cones, and leaves with red, brown, and green. Then, I would like to give highlight on the pine cones with gold glitters. The other point of highlight I made was gold pearl stickers in the center of each poinsettia.    


That's it for tonight. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

 
" May the spirit of
Christmas bring you
Peace, 
The gladness of 
Christmas give you
Hope,
  The warmth of 
Christmas grant you 
 Love."
   

Sophia.
 

3 comments:

  1. What an elegant card! I love the sentiment and just everything about it! Great job!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANOTHER one??? You are on a serious roll here, Sophia!!! This one is so lovely! Love how you've added the gold glitter to the pine cones, and love your coloring and extra (subtle) inking, too! I agree with Marcia...it has such an elegant look! So glad you're enjoying the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you really got a lot done for this challenge! This one is so SO beautiful - that stamp really offers a TON of impact, and you coloured it so beautifully. You also added so many little details that make for a stunning final product. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete